Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger(BPHE) consists of chevron plates of acid-resistant stainless steel. Every other plate is reversed so the ridges of the herringbone pattern intersect one another on adjacent plates forming a lattice on contact points. When these points are vacuum brazed together, two separate systems of channels for two media flow in counter-current are formed. The lattice structure causes vigorous turbulence, ensuring maximum heat transfer.
- Standard specification
* Plate Material : SS316
* Brazed Material : 99.9% Copper
* Max. Design Pressure : 30kg/cm2(VACUUM)
* Max. Design Temperature : -195℃ ~ 225℃
- Evaporators and Condensers in Chillers and Heat Pumps
- Heaeting Floors and Hot Water Tapping in District Heating System
- Fluid Isolation of Solar Energy System
- Hot Water Generators in Steam Application
* General Industrial Application
- Oil Cooling of Hydraulic System
- Water Cooling of Molding machines, Induction Furnaces and Plastic Injection Machines
- Heat Recovery System
- Heating and Cooling inFood Processing Industries
TAIBONG INDUSTRIES INC. is manufacturing plate type heat exchanger of high effectiveness with accumulative technique and know-how more than 30 years and recognized the quality and service of District Heating, HVAC and plant field etc.
TAIBONG INDUSTRIES INC. is increasing our competitivenesss in overseas market as well as domestic market and improving quality through constant Research and Development.